International Hospitality Awards brings together owners and top management of the best hotels, key people of the industry, mass media as well as hotel operators, developers, auditors and consultants. It enables partners to be widely advertised within the Awards Campaign and Gala Ceremony. One of the principal tasks of the project is to develop a unique platform for cooperation/communication among top figures in the hospitality industry and various adjacent segments.
- Acquire new contacts with key decision-makers of hospitality industry
- Be represented in all advertisements and publications related to the event throughout the PR campaigned before, during and after the event
- Present company or product to vast amount of potential clients at the event
- Present the goods and services within the framework of the Awards
- Opportunity to deliver the award to the winner at the stage
- Be represented in the promotional materials of the Awards
- Owners and top management, key people of the industry, media people as well as hotel operators, developers, auditors and consultants
- Representatives over a 100 hotels from 21 countries
- Total number of participants is about 300 people
- Total advertising campaign aims to reach about 5 million people
*Exact media plan of the event coverage will be provide on the request.
- Company/brand promotion among the target audience at the international level
- Wide PR support (printed media, Internet and social media)
- Status confirmation, demonstration of the company’s high level to potential customers and partners during the event
- Establishment of new business contacts and cooperation
- Wide range promotion among the target audience of hoteliers both before and during the Awards Grand Ceremony.
Wide range of partnership options allows you to choose ones that fits the best for your business.