- Participation at the Awards provides that a hotel-applicant is situated on the territory of the following 35 European countries, but is not limited by them: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
- HOTEL PARTICIPATION at the Awards is FREE OF CHARGE.
- The Application for participation in the Award can be filed by any hotel, which has been operated for more than 6 months, except for nomitation OPENING OF THE YEAR - the hotel should operate more than 3 months in 2020.
- The number of the Awards’ nominees is unlimited.
- In order to participate in the Awards the hotel shall fill in the respective application at the website of the Award: http://hospitalityawards.international/.
- Applications for participation are accepted from 01.07.2020 until 30.10.2020 in the Personal Cabinet at https://cabinet.hospitalityawards.international/int2020/register website.
REGISTRATION PERIOD IS PROLONGED TILL 30.11.2020.
- By submitting an application for participation in the Awards:
- Hotel accepts the rules of the Awards;
- Hotel permisses usage of the text and graphic information provided by the hotel while organizing and holding the Awards.
- The hotel can be nominated in up to one nomination this year.
- Please, note that this year following nominations are excluded:
BEST LOCAL CHAIN
BEST GREEN HOTEL
BEST HONEYMOON DESTINATION
BEST WEDDING HOTEL
- New nominations are added:
BEST ECO HOTEL
BEST COUNTRY HOTEL
BEST WELLNESS HOTEL
BEST WEDDING&HONEYMOON VENUE
- WINNERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY AWARDS 2019 CAN NOT APPY FOR ANY NOMINATION THIS YEAR!
- As a part of the entry process, companies who enter the Hospitality Awards are required to send a representative from their hotel to the Gala Ceremony if they are one of the finalists.
* More detailed information on participation conditions will be sent to each nominee of the Awards.