Structure of the Nominee’s Assessment by the Awards Expert Board
- “General Information” – not assessed.
- “Infrastructure” – assessed with 0 to 10 points by each Expert Board Member.
- “Unique Peculiarities” – assessed with 0 to 10 points by each Expert Board Member.
- “Corporate Social Responsibility” – not assessed.
- General assessment of the nominee: assessment of all presentation units, additional materials of the hotel – assessed with 0 to 10 points by each Expert Board Member.
- Three assessments of Expert Board Jury Member summed up to get the total assessment of the nominee.
- Average assessments of all Expert Board Members summed up to get the total assessment of the nominee by calculating the simple average.
Recording and Converting Hotel Ratings in the Online Booking and TrustYou Systems into the Point System
- Online booking systems booking.com and trustyou.com provides information on the nominee’s rating for 2019.*
- The nominee’s rating in the online booking systems shall be recorded from 0 to 10 points. Numbers up to ten may be used.
- When the nominee’s rating in the online booking systems is calculated with the point system from 0 to 10, the rating shall not be converted into the other measurement system.
- When the nominee’s rating in the online booking systems is calculated in the per cent system from 0 to 100 per cent, the rating shall be recorded after being converted into the point system, where:
0 % = 0 points
1 % = 0.1 point
10 % = 1 point
100 % = 10 points
* All assessment based on the data of International rating systems: Booking.com & TrustYou.com
The nominee’s average grade given by the Awards Expert Board shall be summed up with the nominee’s rating in the online booking systems to calculate the nominee’s final grade.
Finalists will be notified of their success by telephone and email. The winners will be announced at the International Hospitality Awards Official Gala Ceremony. The industry’s leaders will
receive their awards during the Gala Dinner.