- Participation at the Awards provides that a hotel-applicant is situated on the territory of the following 24 European countries, but is not limited by them: Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Malta, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Turkey, Azerbaijan.
- HOTEL PARTICIPATION at the Awards is FREE OF CHARGE.
- The Application for participation in the Award can be filed by any hotel, which has been operated for more than 6 months, except for nomitation OPENING OF THE YEAR - the hotel should operate more than 3 months.
- The number of the Awards’ nominees is unlimited.
- In order to participate in the Awards the hotel shall fill in the respective application at the website of the Award: http://hospitalityawards.international/.
- Applications for participation are accepted from 01.07.2019 until 30.10.2019 in the Personal Cabinet at https://cabinet.hospitalityawards.international/int2018/register website.
- By submitting an application for participation in the Awards hotel
- accepts the rules of the Awards;
- permisses usage of the text and graphic information provided by the hotel while organising and holding the Awards.
- The hotel can be nominated in up to two nominations at the same time.
- As a part of entry process, companies who enter the Hospitality Awards are required to send a representative from their hotel to the Gala Ceremony if they are one of the finalists
* More detailed information on participation conditions will be sent to each nominee of the Awards.